Kvilda with its location in the heart of the Šumava National Park is an ideal place for a peaceful stay in the countryside, walks and sport. We would like to give you a few tips on what to do in its neighbourhood.
Trip tips by the National park ŠumavaV návštěvnických centrech <a href="https://www.npsumava.cz/tipy-na-vylety/">Národního parku Šumava</a> mají hezky zpracované letáčky s tipy na výlety. Zde přinášíme odkazy na jejich elektronickou podobu.
SummerThere are a lot of possibilities for trips in the Šumava national park for both tourists and cyclists.
- Non-forest landscape - a nice 5 km round trip starting right at the house
- spring of the river Vltava - a distance of 7km, nice walking or cycling trip
- Knížecí pláně - distance 10km, bike trip over Bučina and Alps Viewpoint
- Sedmiskalí (Seibensteinkopf) - distance 9km, nice summit with cross just beyond the Germany border, bike trip combined with hiking trip or alternatively by bus to Bučina
- Boubín - 1362m high peak with a lookout tower, it is possible to plan a trip over the peak and use the train connection between Kubova Huta and the stop Zátoň-Boubín
- Rope park Modrava - rope park at Klostermann's hut, for children and adults (distance 8km)
- tennis courts in Borová Lada - 3 courts, open 8-21h reservations on tel. 734 460 147
The whole year
- yoga - every tuesday at 19 am in the auditorium at Kvilda Kvilda
- downhill skiing at Zadov - 9km from the house - Ski resort Zadov